Put events of the Age of Exploration
in perspective with this ready-to-use timeline activity. Students use timeline slips to make a timeline that orders major events of the Age of Exploration on one side. On the other side of the timeline are events occurring during the same time period in areas such as art and scientific discovery. Students color code the timeline to see the countries associated with the events.
Perfect for interactive notebooks, stations or small groups, this activity engages students in inquiry-based learning. Use with other Age of Exploration Activities
Also available as part of a Age of Exploration Teacher Resource Bundle
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like
- Age of Exploration: Set of hands-on Activities
- Biography Mini-Project: Build a Resume for Historic Figure
- Biography Mini-Project: Build a LinkedIn Profile for Historic Figure
Coming soon…medieval pop-up village, age of exploration unit project, and more.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.