Age of Exploration: Teacher Resource Bundle
is a set of activities, projects and bell-ringers to support your study of the Age of Exploration and Discovery. Students read informational text, build ships, write about experiences, create timelines and more.
This bundle includes all Age of Exploration related products in the store as well as all future Age of Exploration related products. The price of the bundle will increase as more products are added.
Included in this bundle:
- Age of Exploration: Set of hands-on Activities
- Age of Exploration: Illustrated Timeline Activity
- Age of Exploration: What's the Question Bell Ringers
- Age of Exploration: Interactive Notebook Timeline for comparison
- Age of Exploration: Student-Centered Unit Project
- Age of Exploration: Interactive Notebook Pages
- Age of Exploration Gallery Walk of the Explorers (Added 9.23.16)
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.