Cover the Age of Exploration
with this complete overview
Very complete, covering topics of motivations, economic and political changes, new technologies, details of explorers, and the effects of the Age
Last slide is assignment for students to further research the Middle Passage
for a follow up lesson on the effects of the Age of Exploration.
If you are looking for an Age of Exploration interactive lesson - these notes are also available in my TpT Store with a Sunken Ship Activity!
Need additional resources for your Exploration Unit? Take a look at these:
• Columbian Exchange Trade Route Activity
• Famous Explorers Newscast Research & Report Activity
• Age of Exploration Introduction Notes with Sunken Ship Activity
• Age of Exploration Over 400 Years Interactive Lecture Notes
• Age of Exploration Ethnocentrism Writing Assignment
• Explorers to America Task Card Set
• Three Worlds Meet SPRITE Organizer
• Age of Exploration Unit Test
Or find all the basics in my Age of Exploration Complete Unit.
See my TpT Store for other great lessons, activities, and more!