Age of Exploration
Age of Exploration Snapshot Foldable Activity
FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM
Included in this resource:
• Cover Page
• Age of Exploration Snapshot Foldable Task Sheet and Reminders for students
• Foldable template
• Age of Exploration Snapshot Foldable Rubric
• Directions for teacher (to give to your students) with images
The completed foldable images (to show you what the end result should be)
Do your students LOVE the app Snapchat??
This popular foldable/project is a great way for them to create "snapshots" of the Age of Exploration!
Students will create a collection of snapshots from the study of the Age of Exploration. The snapshot foldable booklet will include:
• Title and illustration on the cover
• Three “snapshots” that must include COLORED ILLUSTRATIONS exemplifying three details of the Age of Exploration
• Students will write a paragraph (at least 5 sentences) next to/under each image explaining the details about your choice
• Illustration on the back page of your booklet that exemplifies the Age of Exploration
This foldable project can be given as in an in-class assignment/assessment or a homework assignment. It is up to teacher's discretion.
★★ Looking for the pen and paper, hard-copy version of this resource? Find it here!
Age of Exploration Snapshot Activity ASSL
Digital, 1:1, interactive Social Studies learning!
Digital Papers by Ashley Hughes
© 2012 A Social Studies Life
For personal use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.