Bring the Age of Exploration
to life with this set of 6 hands-on activities that include informational text for each topic.
Included in this resource:
- Suggested different uses for activities
- Informational texts for students for 6 activities
- Student handouts for 6 activities
- Complete materials list for each activity
- Additional resources related to the Age of Exploration
- ship design
- the physics of ship building
- creating an Astrolabe
- sailor's log
- and captain's plea for sponsorship.
Also available as part of a Age of Exploration Teacher Resource Bundle
Related Resources include:
• Age of Exploration Digital Timeline and Analysis Activity for Google Drive
• Age of Exploration Gallery Walk Activity of the Explorers for secondary
• Age of Exploration Illustrated Timeline Collaborative Activity
• Age of Exploration Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizers on Age of Discovery
• Age of Exploration Unit Resource Bundle SAVE 25%+
• Age of Exploration What's the Question Bell-Ringers for Age of Exploration Unit
• Columbian Exchange Gallery Walk and Analysis Activity
• Columbian Exchange Simulation Activity
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.