Age of Exploration: What's the Question
is a set of bell-ringers, challenges of the week, and more. Give students an answer related to the Age of Exploration, students come up with the question. If the answer is Vasco Da Gama, what is the question? Challenge your students to come up with creative Age of Exploration questions. What might others not know about the topic? A great addition to your study of the Age of Exploration. I love these for bell-ringers, time fillers, and challenges of the week.
This guide contains:
- Teacher's guide
- Student directions
- 12 answers + Potential Questions for those answers
- Printables for bulletin board
Also available as part of a Age of Exploration Teacher Resource Bundle
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like:
● Invention, art and study with Leonardo DaVinci
● Renaissance: Art, politics and humanism in the city-state of Venice
● Hands-On Renaissance: Dome Building with Brunelleschi
● Protestant Reformation Quick and Easy Newspaper Project
Coming soon…Cold War Station Activities, Mayan Design: station activities, and The Aztecs: Teacher Resource Bundle.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.