Your students will enjoy looking for all of the fun Age Of Exploration vocabulary words hidden in this puzzle worksheet. The words are hidden in all directions making this a challenging word search. A great activity for early finishers or just for something fun to take home and enjoy.
The 27 hidden vocabulary words are: Asia, Cartier, Colony, Columbus, Cook, Cortes, Empire, England, Europe, Ferdinand, Florida, France, Hispaniola, Isabella, Magellan, New World, Pirates, Pizarro, Ponce de Leon, Portugal, Prince Henry, Sea Route, Silk Road, Spain, Spices, Trade Route, Vasco da Gama
If you like this wordsearch, you might also like:
• Italian Renaissance Word Search Puzzle
• Famous World Explorers Word Search Puzzle
• Columbus Day Word Search Puzzle
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥