Explorers, Exploration, and Discovery Complete Unit Bundle
This fantastic bundle includes everything you need for a whole unit on the Age of Exploration and Discovery for World History! It includes over 40 total resources
that are all visually-engaging and aligned with Common Core Standards! A easy-to-follow teaching guide explains how each resource fits into a 3+ week unit day-by-day so that your entire unit is completely planned out!
All of the following individual resources are included. Be sure to click on each one for images, details, and reviews:
1. A complete interactive lesson on the Age of Discovery and Exploration Readings & Dinner Party
2. A creative student Age of Discovery Travel Brochure Project
3. A complete Columbian Exchange Interactive Lesson & Presentation
. with a 28 slide PowerPoint and more!
4. A Common Core-aligned Spanish Conquistadors Primary Source Reading & Worksheet
5. A Ferdinand Magellan Reading, Worksheet, and Interactive Notebook Activity
6. A set of engaging Age of Exploration Interactive Notebook
7. The fantastic Age of Discovery Explorers Magic Portrait PowerPoint
8. This new set of interactive, Age of Exploration Google Drive Interactive Notebook Pages
9. A Vasco da Gama and Exploration Primary Source Analysis
• An amazing 8 page study guide with maps, visuals, vocabulary, and more.
• A set of readings on Spanish conquistadors and project on whether they were heroes or villains.
• A selection of Warm Ups for each day taken from Daily Warm Up Questions for ALL of World History
• A writing assignment in which students analyze Spanish treatment of Native Americans.
• A project on slavery and the slave trade
• A poster project on Columbus.
• A PowerPoint game of review Jeopardy.
• A review worksheet and PowerPoint of review questions.
• Culminating tests and quizzes that are completely editable and include answer keys!
Plus even more!
You're getting over 40 total resources for 3-4 weeks of lessons on the Age of Exploration! Everything is simple to use and understand but will challenge your students while making learning enjoyable and interactive.
Thanks for looking!
Please take a moment to "Like" my page on Facebook
for updates, giveaways, links and more! Thanks!