THIS IS IT!!! Every single lecture and activity that you need to plan the perfect unit on aggregate supply and demand offered in a single bundle!
Are you looking to add state of the art, engaging, and impactful activities and PowerPoints to your classroom arsenal, but don't have the time to create it all? Do you want to convert your class into a "21st century" learning environment? This ONE OF A KIND bundle can revolutionize your course and flip the way your students learn economics, and it's only a click away!
This incredible "Aggregate Supply and Demand Deluxe Bundle" includes:
1) All 8 multi-dimensional activities that we include in our "Aggregate Supply and Demand Unit Activity Bundle”:
Aggregate Supply and Demand Unit Activity Bundle
These activities will challenge your students to not only understand the material, but read and draw conclusions from economic data and graphs. By the time your students have completed these activities, they will have a great foundation from which they can scaffold learning through micro and macroeconomics!
This bundle is ideal for either the Advanced Placement or regular economics classroom! We've used our decades worth of economics experience and the same tools we've used to achieve a 93% AP EXAM PASS RATE to design activities to help your students succeed. Our activities touch multiple learning styles and traverse a wide range of challenge levels by asking students to:
* Define basic economic terms
* Make predictions
* Analyze economic data and draw conclusions
* Label graphs
* Draw graphs
* Apply what they've learned to real-life examples
2) 5 POWERPOINT presentations that correlate to the activities provided in this bundle. These fantastically vivid lectures are paired with each activity (when applicable), giving you a superb set of resources from which to plan a pathway to success for your students. These PowerPoint lectures align with our “You/Will/Love Economics” video lectures, available on our YouTube channel:
The Aggregate Economy - Video Lectures
*****These lectures are POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS and should be purchased by WINDOWS and PC USERS ONLY!!! A KEYNOTE version of this bundle for MAC and APPLE USERS is available for purchase here:
Aggregate Supply and Demand Deluxe Bundle Keynote Version (MAC USERS ONLY)
3) A Unit Key Term list
4) A Cornell Notes template to structure your student's note taking methods
5) A Unit Guide that provides a breakdown of the lecture, activity, and video that should be used with each other for each lesson in your classroom. This guide includes an interactive link to the correct video lecture for each lesson on our YouTube channel.
This bundle covers many topics, including:
* Aggregate Demand
* Short-Run Aggregate Supply
* Long-Run Aggregate Supply
* Aggregate Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
* GDP Surplus and GDP Shortage
* Changes in AD and AS
* Inflationary and Recessionary Gaps
* Classical Economic Theory and "Flexible" Wages
* Keynesian Economic Theory and "Sticky" Wages
* Shifts in Long-Run Aggregate Supply
* Long-Run Economic Growth and Contraction
* Returning to Equilibrium without Government Policy
This bundle includes these 8 activities (with answer keys included):
Aggregate Demand Activity
Short-Run Aggregate Supply Activity
Long-Run Aggregate Supply Activity
Aggregate Equilibrium Activity
Inflationary and Recessionary Gaps Activity
Long-Run Economic Growth Activity
Classical vs. Keynesian Theories Activity
Free Market Long-Run Adjustments Activity
For more of our video lectures, check out our "You/Will/Love Economics" YouTube channel and subscribe for upcoming videos:
You Will Love Economics on YouTube
If you like the content of our store please head over to our Facebook page to like and follow us for updates on upcoming products and chances at free give aways!
You Will Love History Facebook Page
You can also visit our shop right here on TPT and purchase Activities, Objective Bundles, Unit Bundles, Semester Bundles, and our Course Bundle, all of which align to our video lecture collection on YouTube!
Flip your classroom and the way your students learn economics TODAY!