This activity would be a good opportunity for assessing Speaking and writing. The use of infographic for topic discussion is great because students love them. It´s creative and interesting.
The structure of the discussion is as follows:
• Speech by the Teacher - outlining how the discussion will be set out.
• Initial vote to find out the general public opinion on this development.
• Speech by the Teacher – explanation of new vocabulary and expressions.
• Students ask questions to the teacher.
• Students discuss opinions and (in groups) write the statements about the information.
• Each group shares their results with the rest of the class.
• Final discussion and question-answering.
When I carried out this activity in school they absolutely loved it. I think this is because of the use of an infographic. They love when teacher uses an interesting presentation and innovate in the classroom.