This packet is a great start to getting new ASL learners to understand the concept of agreement/directional verbs. Some people call these Agreement verbs others call them directional verbs and still others all them Inflected verbs, no matter what your name for this grammar concept, these activities will help guide you and your students through the learning process. Verbs focused on in this practice are: Pay, Ask, Send, Copy, Go to, Show, Give, Summon, Tell, Help and Look at. Most activities can change verbs to work with your lesson.
The packet includes activities for:
- Verb hot potato (potato not included)
- Verb tic-tac-toe
- Verb cubes with vocabulary and pronouns
- Agreement verb dice game for conversations
- Flip chart for definition/parameters
- Magnetic dolls (magnets not included) for a visual demonstration
- Practice sentence worksheet
****click the green star above to follow my store and never miss out on new products or sales.