- This bundle includes all the Agricultural Communications test banks for chapters 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7. There are a total of 502 questions. The questions were created using the Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education CIMC Communications in Agriculture, 2nd Edition textbook, copyright 20$115.00$135.00Save $20.00
This Agricultural Communications test bank is made up of 81 multiple choice and true/false questions over chapter one: Communication Theory. The questions were created using the Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education CIMC Communications in Agriculture, 2nd Edition textbook, copyright 2017.
Note: This was made for the Oklahoma FFA's Agricultural Communications contest. While it may also be useful for other state tests or the national test, its questions were developed exclusively from the Oklahoma curriculum.
36 multiple choice questions
45 true/false questions
Chapter 1: Communication Theory Objectives
1. Describe the listening process.
2. Discuss listening skills and the role of feedback.
3. Distinguish between verbal and non-verbal communication.
4. Discuss factors that determine audience.
5. Define fact, inference, and opinion.
6. Discuss ethics in communication.