Students are to research a chicken enterprise they find interesting and present their findings via an Oral Presentation. Students are to use some type of ICT to assist in their presentation, for example but not limited to Powerpoint presentation/Moviemaker/Database/digital movie. Students are encouraged to use any ICT skills they have or any area of ICT that interests them to provide information about chicken production.
Students will be marked on their ability to:
• Clearly and concisely explain the chicken production system they have chosen
• Speak clearly and communicate effectively with your audience
• Use their ICT presentation to assist the audience’s understanding
• Present images or data which support their findings
• Captivate the audience’s attention
• Use oral presentation skills to make their presentation interesting and fun learning.