These reader response questions are based on the realistic fiction - Aguinaldo - in the Reading Wonders Fourth Grade Reading Book.
It has the following -
1. 3 pages of questions ( tri folds) in 3 columns/sections
2. Graphic organizer for important events in the story
3. Summary page
4. Compare and contrast writing activity
5. Story element writing activities
6. Character trait activity
7. Genre of story activity
8. Vocabulary words and meanings matching chart
9. Writing prompts ( text to self)
You can use them during literature circles or in your centers, or even during guided reading.
The questions have components of Blooms Taxonomy and meet the requirements of the Common Core Standards.