This download includes the following pirate-themed activities for your primary classroom:
* Pirate ABC Order – 12 word and picture cards and recording sheet
* Contractions arrrggghh fun! 8 pirate cards with contractions, 8 map cards with 2 words, recording sheet
* Roll a Pirate Story – Cube template with 6 pirate objects, cube template with 6 pirate settings, lined paper for story
* Shiver Me Syllables – Follow the path game (may be glued into a file folder) and 40 treasure chest word cards (months, days, numbers in the teens, some content specific words) – Students will read words, count syllables, and move that many spaces on board. A black and white version is included as well.
* Pirate’s Booty – 8 cards with coins (smallest is 73 cents, largest amount is $1.21). Recording sheet and answer key included.
* Yo Ho Ho! Find Me Some Treasure – This activity is designed to be a hunt or “gallery walk” activity. There are 12 treasure map cards with math problems for students to solve. Recording sheet and answer key included.