PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These 5 sheets work with the Long A sound, spelled Ai/Ay. They follow the McGraw-Hill first grade Treasures Reading program (Reader 4, Week 1).
These worksheets help to develop spelling, reading, and phonemic awareness skills.
Perfect for anyone who uses the Treasures program, and great for anyone who needs simple skill-building worksheets.
This product includes:
1) Word Sort (cut and glue words)
2) What's that Picture? (circle correctly spelled word beneath each picture)
3) Fill in the Blanks (complete spelling of words in word box and then use them to fill in the sentences)
4) Match it! (write word from word bank below correct picture)
5) Crack the Code (use letter code to figure out the words below)
Like these worksheets? Want more? Check out my Phonics Bundle for the whole year!
*PLEASE NOTE - I am in the middle of updating all my phonics worksheets and therefore the bundle does not have the newer versions of these sheets yet. It also doesn't have a new, updated price, which it will once all the updates are completed. Purchase now for a lower price and free upgrade!!