Air Pollution Health Impact - Health Science Worksheet (Google, PDF)
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- This is a bundle of lesson plans to support a unit about air pollution. You can use these air pollution worksheets separately or as the bulk of your unit! I like to split the class into small groups and then have them each read different articles. Finally, I have them either rotate and share with otPrice $16.80Original Price $32.00Save $15.20
- Teaching a unit on pollution? Start here with this bundle of pollution and conservation topics for earth science. These pollution and conservation science worksheets cover many different topics of pollution and include a variety of lesson ideas. Use them as stations for students to rotate through, hPrice $85.00Original Price $98.00Save $13.00
- Bundle of teaching resources for air pollution and plastic pollution. Format:- Easy print PDFs, also digitally fillable- Needed hyperlinks are embedded for easy student access- Answer keys when they apply❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.TPrice $16.80Original Price $24.00Save $7.20
- Bundle of teaching resources for air pollution and plastic pollution. The bundle includes files in two formats to ensure all students can complete the lesson no matter what type of device they are working on.- Digitally fillable PDF- Printable PDF- Google Slides Hyperdoc with fillable fields for stPrice $22.40Original Price $32.00Save $9.60
This health science worksheet has students explore the air pollution health impact and its effect on cognitive performance.
Many students don't know the effects that air pollution has on the human body.
This 1-page student reading worksheet (PDF) goes along with a short reading article about how China's air quality is taking a shocking toll on the country's cognitive function. The article is straightforward and provides a quick glimpse into this topic for students. The guide is composed of short answer questions and a wrap-up online research question.
- Google slides hyperdoc for easy online use
- Fillable PDF for the paperless classroom or easy printing
- 1 page
- Article hyperlinked in the guide
- Answer key included
About 20 minutes with discussion
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)