This engaging, interactive, thirty-one slide lesson leads students through an examination of air pollution beginning with its causes and effects. The lesson concludes with examples of air pollution solutions, leading the students into an optional alternative energy internet research project (links to selected internet sites, teacher and student project guides and an evaluation rubric are all provided). A review sheet and crossword puzzle are also included to reinforce student learning and retention.
Detailed Package Contents:
- A 31 slide interactive lesson
- A review question sheet
- Air Pollution Crossword Puzzle and key
- Alternative Energy Internet Research Presentation Project teacher's guide
- Alternative Energy Internet Research Presentation Project student guide
- Alternative Energy Internet Research Presentation Project evaluation rubric