This engaging, interactive, thirty-one slide lesson leads students through an examination of air pollution beginning with its causes and effects and concluding with examples of air pollution solutions and alternative energy sources. This learning package also includes a review sheet and crossword puzzle to reinforce student learning and retention. Resources for an optional alternative energy internet research project also included with links to selected internet sites, teacher and student project guides and an assessment rubric. Please submit a review after evaluating the quality of this free resource.
Detailed Package Contents:
- A 31 slide interactive lesson
- A review question sheet
- Air Pollution Crossword Puzzle and key
- Alternative Energy Internet Research Presentation Project teacher's guide
- Alternative Energy Internet Research Presentation Project student guide
- Alternative Energy Internet Research Presentation Project evaluation rubric