These activities and worksheets are designed to introduce students to the causes and effects of air and water pollution on our environment.
The activities are student-directed and include using websites to research and answer questions on the worksheets provided. There are 2 worksheets available at different levels:
* Worksheet A - low literacy learners (included very literal questions and lower order thinking and listing)
* Worksheet B - higher literacy learners (includes literal and inferential questions, paragraph answers, and extention activities)
These lessons are just a small part of the 5wk unit also available in my store "Human Impact on the Environment." The full unit also looks at:
* the Human impact of Land Clearing and Waste on our Environment,
* includes study of 'The Lorax' and 'Wall-E',
* has specific environmental spelling and vocabulary activities
* and used different styles of poetry to help students express their knowledge and thoughts on our impact on the environment.
Please preview this product and leave me feedback once you have used in your classroom - I am always looking to tweak and improve!