Alaska Fact Sheet for Early Readers - A State Study
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- Your students will love this 50 States Fact Sheets. Each sheet includes the state name, outline, flag, map, capital city, population, nickname, state number, abbreviation, state seal, state flower, state tree, and state bird.Have students research the items, especially the flag, flower, and bird toPrice $45.00Original Price $75.00Save $30.00
- Your students will love this Alaska Complete BUNDLE! It includes a mini book, fact sheet, lapbook, photo poster, and alphabet a-z flash cards!PLUS a free bonus of postcards that is only available in this bundle!Save over 30% by buying this bundle!This bundle is perfect for grades Pre-K to 2nd Grade!Price $7.35Original Price $10.50Save $3.15
Your students will love this Alaska Fact Sheet. This sheet includes the state name, outline, flag, map, capital city, population, nickname, state number, abbreviation, state seal, state flower, state tree, and state bird.
Have students research the items, especially the flag, flower, and bird to color them correctly. Or use the second version of the fact sheet that is already colored in, for a quick and fun review. Use it on a bulletin board, laminate it, or pass it around the class for a fun way to review this unit!
Students can have fun coloring in the page while they learn all about Alaska!
This fact sheet is perfect for review, a quick activity, a research project, an graphic organizer, centers, whole class projects, or team projects. There are endless ways to use this!
This fact sheet is perfect for introducing the state of Alaska!
To assess the quality of my work please check out this free product:
⭐ Alaska Complete State Study for Early Readers - State of Alaska Bundle
⭐ Alaska Lapbook for Early Learners - A State Study
⭐ Alaska Mini Book for Early Readers - A State Study
⭐ Alphabet Flash Cards for Early Readers - State of Alaska
1. How to Subscribe to my Blog Newsletter
Do you want exclusive information on sales, giveaways, updates, and new products? Sign up for my blog newsletterHERE
2. How to get TPT credits to use on future purchases
Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can leave a star rating and a short review about the product. Why is feedback so important? Each time you provide feedback, you’ll earn TPT credits that can be applied to future purchases to save you money!
3. How To Follow My Store
Click the green star beside my name at the top of this page OR at the top of my store page. Following me notifies you when I post a new item and you'll get access to my note to followers each month about updates, sales, giveaways, and more!
4. How To See All My Freebies
To see all my free products in one placeCLICK HERE
This product by Starlight Treasures is copyrighted for single classroom or teacher use only. This product may not be resold and or given away for free. If you have questions or comments, please email me
© Starlight Treasures LLC