If you are planning on teaching your class about Alaska or any kind of dog sled racing, you and your students will LOVE this 300+ page resource. Whether you’re learning about Balto, Togo, Akiak or reading Stone Fox or Woodsong, this bundle is the perfect companion to your reading or to use as an independent unit. and I learned about all things dogsledding when I was in elementary school, so naturally, I also love teaching my own students about it!
- Powerpoint slideshow about dog sledding
- Blank Flipbook Template
- All About Dog Sledding Flip Book
- All About Alaska flipbook (people, facts, state symbols)
- Adopt-a-Dog Journal writing pages
- Husky Craft
- Musher Craft (boy and girl options)
- Race tracking sheets
- Reading race log
- Trading cards (mushers and dogs)
- Printable bulletin board pieces to create a map of the trail bulletin board (musher, husky dogs, dogsled, moose, trees, cabins, wood frames, blank, editable husky/musher wood signs, etc.)
- Husky and Alaska themed literacy activities
- Husky and Alaska themed math activities
- Award certificate
This is a license for ONE (1) TEACHER ONLY. If you need more licenses, you can purchase additional licenses for each teacher during checkout. Principals may email me at email@example.com for school license information.
*The resources in this bundle will not be split up and sold separately.
© Teaching in the Tongass