Use these 75 fill-in-the-blank statements with your own unit about Alaska or to correspond with “America the Beautiful Alaska” by Ann Heinrichs. Text is provided in task card and worksheet formats. Response forms for students and answers for the teacher are included. There is one open--ended writing prompt.
This product includes:
1. Task cards
2. Response forms for student answers
3. Text identical to task cards in a printable worksheet format
4. Answers for the teacher
Laminate the task cards for use year after year.
Suggestions for use of the worksheet that contains the same text as the task cards:
1. Give as pre or post assessment.
2. Use with students who were absent and may have missed the task card activity.
3. Use worksheet text for review at a later time.
4. Fill out as a group and use as a study guide.
5. Provide as a worksheet within a center, for early finishers, or for morning work.
6. Give as an alternative for students who prefer to work independently.
7. Complete as a group after scoot activity as a way to check answers.
8. Give worksheet to those who need an alternative format that is accessible.
to view all of the bundles at Rosa Mauer's store.
Follow me to receive notice when FREE and paid products are added to my store.
Visit my store for a variety of poetry packets, book units, and task card sets in all subject areas.
Rosa Mauer's Store
All products at my store are for single use only. Do not post on school or other web sites.
Thank you for shopping at my TPT store. Your business is appreciated.