- This comprehensive unit covering the Creating Colour topic of the Alberta first grade curriculum has everything you need to teach Science in French! This unit is packed with valuable content including worksheets, experiments, lesson plans, self-assessments, student quizzes, and more. Save 20% when y
- This is a comprehensive Five Senses unit, designed specifically for Grade 1 classrooms in Alberta. Simply read the teacher's guide, print the lesson materials, and go! Assessment masters and lesson aids are also included, which saves you valuable planning time. This unit features simple language and
- This unit aligns perfectly with the Alberta First Grade Science curriculum. It is a uniquely hands-on unit that begins with a week-long building challenge. Students will select appropriate materials to design and build a variety of objects during this first week. The following week, students will be
- This unit covers sunlight and the seasons, weather through the seasons, seasonal changes of plants and animals, human preparations for the seasons (clothing), and seasonal activities and holidays. This extensive unit is meant to be taught in increments throughout the school year. The entire unit cou
- This comprehensive unit was designed specifically for first grade Science topic Needs of Animals and Plants. Simply review the teacher's guide, print the lesson materials, and teach! Assessment masters and visual aids are also included, saving you valuable planning time. This unit features simple la
Decrease your after-hours planning time with these user-friendly Science units. This bundle includes everything you need to teach all five Alberta Science topics for grade one. That's an entire year's worth of Science lessons! Each unit includes detailed lesson plans in addition to supporting documents and activities.
Save 20% when you buy the year-long bundle!
*** I am currently in the process of updating these units. All updates are available immediately and are completely FREE. ***
Wrong language? The version of this bundle is available here.
Check on the green PREVIEW button for a summary of what's included in the bundle.
Find the separate listings here:
- Créer des couleurs
- Les changements saisonniers
- Les cinq sens
- Besoins des animaux et des plantes
- Fabriquer des objets
- "This Science bundle is outstanding. It aligns so well with the Alberta curriculum, is thorough and engaging for students. It provides excellent support resources to me as a teacher. I am so thankful for this resource. It will save me so much time and assist me in providing my students with a meaningful science program. Thanks for all the effort that went it to making this!" - Cindy P.
- "I have completed the 'Creating Colour' unit. The lessons are creative and engaging! My students loved this unit and so did I! The plans were very thorough, which cut down a lot of after-school prep! This was a lifesaver for me! Thank you so much for this wonderful resource!" - Mikaela H.
- "This resource has made my planning for science so much easier this year. The students love the activities." - Tara P.
- An entire year's worth of report card comments for A, B, and C level students [English only].
- Easily edit these comments using Microsoft Word.
- Administrators have applauded my comments as being very clear and concise.
Thank you for your interest in this bundle! Make sure to follow me for more Albertan products!