PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is MUCHO DIVERTIDO! Students turn this "photo album handout" into a verbal skit about a relative. They are sitting with un amigo viewing a photo album and the conversation starts with "¿Quién es?" You could even have them do 2-3 album pages and choose just 1 to present! o Focus on Adjective agreement, family vocabulary, ages (numbers), le gusta followed by an infinitive. Vocabluary: familia (madre, padre, tio, abuelo, etc), ages with tener, le gusta with infinitives (Mi abuela le gusta jugar el golf), adjective agreement for physical and personality phrases (Mi abuela es rubia y baja.)
· Role-play this conversation. See the 3rd page example. Choose a student to read the AMIGO lines with in front of the class.
· Make a copy of the 2nd page (the photo album page) for each student.
· Student take 15-20 minutes to fill out the empty lines.
· Students can add a real printed photo or draw a photo. The photo can be added electronically if students use a computer lab or add the photo at home. They can email themselves the photo to be added to the PDF at school or do it all at home.
· Have students use a partner to verbally present the “skit” and their relative.