Alcohol Activities: BAC, Binge Drinking, Teen Statistics, Ads & Media, Impaired Judgement.
Through these stations, students will be able to:
1. Experience what impaired judgement feels like and discuss drinking and driving
2. Identify what their BAC would be if they had a certain amount to drink
3. See drinking advertisements for what they really are and dialogue about it
4. Highlight shocking teenage drinking statistics
5. Caution peers about drinking through creating a PSA
These 5 stations provide eye opening experiences for your students- They are fun, interactive and engaging. It is potentially the most memorable lesson in Health class!
Check out the preview for pictures and directions!