Also included in
- This bundle includes 4 more Spanish cultural readings at 35% off or only $1.35 per reading! (Regular price $2 each)It includes:1. La Llama - South American Animal/Incas2. Alebrijes - Mexican Folk Art 3. Chupacabra - Latin American Urban Legend 4. Salar de Ayuni - Bolivian Salt FlatsThe readings ar$5.25$7.75Save $2.50
- This Spanish Reading Bundle includes my Top 20 best selling cultural readings at over 45% off or only $1 each! (Regular price up to $2 each) The readings highlight culture from various Latin countries. Each reading includes a glossary of new vocabulary, a reading comprehension section and an answer$20.00$37.00Save $17.00
- This Spanish reading bundle includes my TOP 20 readings on Mexican culture, people and celebrations at over 45% off or only $1 each!It includes one reading each on:Holidays:1. Cinco de Mayo (May 5)2. Mexican Independence Day (September 16)3. Day of the dead (November 1/2)4. Mexican Mother's Day (Mar$21.00$38.00Save $17.00
- This MEGA bundle offers MY TOP 100 Readings at the intermediate level (Spanish 2/3) at 50% off or 93 cents each!! (Regular price up to $2 each)Includes my TOP 35 Cultural Readings, TOP 35 Biographies and TOP 30 Grammar Readings. This bundle includes 285 pages with keys.30 Grammar Based Readings:Pret$93.50$186.75Save $93.25
- This Spanish reading bundle includes all of my current and future readings on hispanic artists and art styles at 40% off or just over a $1 per reading! (Regular price up to $2 each)NOTE: This is a growing bundle, the price will increase as more products are added.Includes one reading each on:1. Frid$15.50$25.75Save $10.25
- This Spanish MEGA Reading Bundle includes ALL of my current and future readings on Hispanic Culture and holidays at 50% off or just 88 cents each! (Regular Price up to $2) This bundle includes over 210 pages including the keys. This is a growing bundle, the price will increase as more readings are a$69.50$139.00Save $69.50
This 3-page file includes:
~A reading that describes the history of Alebrijes, a Mexican Folk Art Tradition begun in the 1930s by Pedro Linares. It discusses the various materials used to create these fantastical animals as well as the importance of the Oaxaca region in Mexican Art. Also included is a paragraph on the annual parade of Alebrijes in Mexico City as well as a similar type of art created by the local indigenous Zapotec people made from the copal tree. Also includes a full glossary of new vocabulary.
~A worksheet with 8 reading comprehension questions.
Makes for a great cultural component to a beginner Spanish class or a sub plan
Level: Spanish 2
Editable word file.