**** Revised and Updated Sept. 26, 2018 Owners may re-download for free. ****
Whether you call it aleph bet, alef bet, or aleph beis, Sephardic and Ashkenazic students learn rapidly with this activity. It's engaging, effective, and fun!!
- This is a book of coloring pages that are similar to "color by number", but these are color-by-letter.
- Each coloring page has a box with the directions, telling which Hebrew letter gets which color.
- It makes students actively identify the letters over and over.
- There are only 4 letters per page so students master visual recognition of Hebrew in small chunks that do not overwhelm them.
I designed this product to be used by foreign language teachers, Hebrew Day School teachers, Hebrew School teachers, preK teachers, and those who home school.
(Skills: alef beis, alef bais, kriya, kriyah, ivrit)
Thanks for stopping by!
- FOLLOW my TpT store so you will find out when I have store sales and new products
- Earn credits toward other TpT purchases by rating products from your "MY PURCHASES" tab.
- To see all my store products, click on my store name- Brain-based Learning Hub.
- Let's connect on social media: Facebook & Pinterest