Algebra 1 - Absolute Value Equations Matching Solutions to Graphs - Puzzle Game
Also included in
- This is an ever-updating (you will get free-updates for downloads) bundle of my task cards, puzzles, and games that I have created. I use these during the first half of the school year. I will be continuing to add more resources to this bundle, and when I do, you will receive an update email!A secPrice $53.55Original Price $76.50Save $22.95
- This is a bundle of Algebra 1 equation solving foldables, task cards, games, and puzzles.Each product in this bundle is currently sold separately in my store. You can preview each file in my store to see the individual pictures and examples.Individually, foldables cost $1.50 and task card activitiePrice $26.95Original Price $38.50Save $11.55
- This is a MEGA Bundle of the following resources for Algebra 1:1. Complete Algebra 1 Interactive Notebook - Scanned copy of 70 pages front and back, including handwritten notes and completed foldables2. Complete set of foldables (78+) (all sold separately and as bundle sets in my store)3. CompPrice $429.00Original Price $751.50Save $322.50
- This is a MEGA Bundle of the following resources for Pre-Algebra / 8th Grade Math. Because most of Pre-Algebra is used in Algebra 1, I have taken the first half of my Algebra 1 resources, along with some additional middle school resources to create this bundle.1. Set of Foldables AND Worksheets/BinPrice $249.00Original Price $376.00Save $127.00
This is a set of 12 Solving Absolute Value Equations Puzzles.
Each puzzle comes with 3 pieces:
1. Absolute value equation
2. The solution set
3. The number line containing the solutions
When printed with the shorter side being the flipping side, the pieces have corresponding printed answer key backs so students can check for accuracy on their own!
How I would use this in a lesson:
I would have individuals or small groups take a set of cards and select an absolute equation. The student(s) should then solve the equation either on paper or a white board and then find the matching solution set and number line. After all pieces are put together, students should check each set by the coding on the backs.