Products in this Bundle (45)
showing 1-5 of 45 products
This Algebra I bundle contains 45 resources! From error analysis to game show activities, scavenger hunts, and more your students will stay engaged, interested and motivated all year long. Check out the exactly what's included below. *Note: Not all of these resources are digital. Please check below.
This product includes:
ALGEBRAIC EXPRESSIONS...4 resources including:
- 1 $100,000 Pyramid Activity: Students combine and distribute expressions and try to find the missing word using the clues.
- 1 Cut and Paste Activity: Students translate verbal to algebraic expressions, equations, and inequalities. A key word organizer is also included.
- 2 Find the Pattern Activities: Students simplify and evaluate expressions and shade in a grid to find a pattern.
SOLVING EQUATIONS AND INEQUALITIES...7 resources including:
- 2 Error Analysis Activities PDF or Google Forms: Students find the error from multi-step equations and inequalities and then solve the problem correctly.
- 1 Tarsia Puzzle or Matching Activity: Students will match the equation with the answer.
- 1 Find the Pattern Activity: Students solve one and two-step equations and shade a grid to find a pattern.
- 1 Triangle Maze Activity: Students solve one-and two step inequalities and use the answers to follow the maze to the end.
- 1 Comparison Activity: Students compare literal to regular equations side-by-side.
- 1 Growth Mindset Activity: Students solve multi-step equations using the distributive property and find the growth mindset quote
LINEAR FUNCTIONS...18 resources including:
- 5 Error Analysis Activities PDF or Google Forms: Students look at the task cards and try to identify the error in the math. They write the error onto the answer sheet and then solve the problem correctly. The concepts are writing equations in slope-intercept form using slope-intercept to find b and point-slope form, graphing linear equations and inequalities, and writing equations of parallel and perpendicular lines.
- 2 $100,000 Pyramid Activities: Students solve problems involving writing equations in slope-intercept form and identifying parallel and perpendicular lines and unscramble the words. Then they try to find the word that is associated with the unscrambled words.
- 2 Scrambled Answers Activities: Students solve domain and range problems finding the slope and y-intercept and search for their answers
- 1 Mini Task Card Activity: Teachers can use these as entrance or exit tickets, starters, intervention activities, spiraling reviews, etc…
- 1 Worksheet Activity: Students solve evaluating function problems and have discussions on their answers.
- 2 Find the Pattern Activities: Students solve the finding slope from real-life scenarios and writing in standard form problems and shade grids to find patterns.
- 1 Calculator Activity: Students practice finding the regression equations of lines.
- 1 Quiz, Quiz, Trade Activity: Students find the characteristics of graphs and teach and learn from each other.
- 1 Escape Room Using Google Forms: Students review what they've already learned about linear functions and try to "conquer" the escape room!
- 1 Logic Activity Winter Themed: Students write linear equations.
- 1 PBL Activity: Students create their own city using skills they've learned about graphing and writing equations.
SYSTEMS OF EQUATIONS AND INEQUALITIES...7 resources including:
- 2 error analysis resources PDF or Google Forms: Solving by substitution and elimination, students try to find the error on the task cards and then solve them correctly.
- 1 cut and paste the steps activity: Students will cut out the steps for solving by substitution and then try to put them together correctly.
- 1 mini task cards resource: Students will use task cards to answer different questions about systems by playing games and/or collaborating with each other.
- 1 scavenger hunt activity: Students will solve systems of linear inequalities and find the answers around the room on different cards.
- 1 word problem activity with examples: Students will solve systems word problems. There are detailed examples to help them.
- 1 graphing activity with calculator notes: Students will learn how to solve systems by graphing using the included, detailed notes.
POLYNOMIAL OPERATIONS...4 resources including:
This resource includes:
- 3 error analysis activities PDF or Google Forms: Adding and Subtracting Polynomials, Multiplying Polynomials, and Factoring Polynomial (notes with examples are included with factoring)
- 1 digital escape room: Includes Vocabulary, Word Problems, Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying, and Dividing Polynomials (factoring not included)
QUADRATICS...5 resources including:
- 2 error analysis activities PDF or Google Forms: Converting from vertex and factored form to standard AND solving by factoring
- 1 quadratic task card activity: Questions about task cards to gain better understanding of everything quadratic
- 1 scavenger hunt activity: Solving quadratics by factoring and using the quadratic formula
- 1 find the pattern activity: Quadratic characteristics...finding the vertex, y-intercept, zeros, and more
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©