Products in this Bundle (48)
showing 1-5 of 48 products
Sick of grading worksheets by hand? Go digital with these self-checking Algebra 1 Boom Cards™! This is a bundle of 48 sets of my popular digital math Boom Cards™ which are great for in-class or with distance learning! This bundle includes practice activities for a wide range of Algebra 1 skills
Your algebra students will LOVE playing these math Boom Cards™ and getting immediate feedback on their answers. You will love how quick they are to assign and that you’ll spend less time grading, since these Algebra 1 Boom Cards™ are self-checking.
What teachers are saying about this bundle:
"If you teach any level of algebra, you need this!!!" - Travis R.
"I LOVE these for test prep for distance learning. They really helped my kids build comfort with skills!" - Caroline B.
"A great way for students to get instant feedback! I LOVE IT!!!" - Mandy P.
Why You'll Love Boom Cards:
- Students get instant feedback! Students are shown one question at a time and immediately find out if their answers are correct. If their answer is incorrect, it asks them to try again before starting the next problem.
- They're digital. Easy to assign with just a link - no more waiting in line at the copier. You do have the option to print them if that's what you prefer.
- They're graded automatically. You can quit taking home piles of papers to grade after switching to these self-checking task cards.
- No prep & easy to assign with just a link! Step-by-step directions are included to help you get started with Boom Learning℠. Open the links in the preview for more details and to test a set for free.
- Free Previews. Try the first 4 cards of any deck by clicking on the preview. Make sure to click on full-size preview to get the full effect.
*Make sure to click on the BONUS FILE after purchasing to add all the decks to your library at the same time.
This bundle includes self-checking Boom Cards™ for all of these Algebra 1 skills:
- Solving One-Step Equations
- Solving Two-Step Equations
- Solving Equations with Variables on Both Sides
- Combining Like Terms
- Multiplying Monomials
- Intro to Functions
- Function Notation
- Writing Algebraic Expressions
- Solving Systems with Elimination
- Solving Systems with Elimination (with multiplication)
- Solving Systems with Substitution
- Parallel and Perpendicular Lines
- Finding Slope from a Graph
- Using Two Points to Find Slope
- Using Two Points to Write Slope-Intercept Equation
- Graphing Linear Equations in Slope-Intercept Form
- Converting Standard Form to Slope-Intercept Form
- Completing the Square
- Solving Quadratic Equations by Completing the Square
- Factoring Quadratics (a = 1)
- Factoring Quadratics (a not 1)
- Solving Quadratic Equations by Factoring
- Quadratic Formula (exact answers)
- Quadratic Formula (rounded answers)
- Graphing Quadratic Equations (with printable study guide)
- Distance Formula
- Distributive Property
- Solving One-Step Inequalities
- Solving Two-Step Inequalities
- Graphing Inequalities on a Number Line
- Multiplying Binomials (FOIL)
- Evaluating Positive, Negative, and Zero Exponents
- Exponent Rules (Laws of Exponents)
- Power Rule of Exponents
- Quotient Rule of Exponents
- Order of Operations
- Simplifying Radicals
- Multiplying Radicals
- Multiplying Fractions
- Adding Fractions with Unlike Denominators
- Writing Expressions with Exponents
- Product Rule of Exponents
- Identifying Ordered Pairs
- Factors and Multiples
- Greatest Common Factor (GCF)
- Identifying Like Terms
Please note that these resources are not editable (you can hide any cards you do not want students to see). If you plan to share this resource with others, that's great! But, please purchase additional licenses before you do so - thanks for your support!
Copyright © Kate’s Math Lessons. All rights reserved by author. This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared without purchasing the proper number of licenses.
Additional Info from Boom Learning:
"To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial."