Algebra 1 - Compound Inequalities Foldables for AND and OR - 2 foldables!
Also included in
- This is a list of the currently uploaded foldables in this bundle. It is an ever-growing bundle that will continue to be updated, so for one price you can always have every resource! This has a current value of over $63 if bought separately! Check out my store for individual views of foldables. APrice $56.40Original Price $70.50Save $14.10
- This is a bundle of inequalities resources to use as lessons, reinforcement, and for review. Each product is sold separately in my TPT store. You can see the quality and more specific views of each product on its individual page. Foldables: 1. Solving and Graphing One-Step Inequalities - Adding &Price $19.20Original Price $25.00Save $5.80
- Are you using an interactive math notebook? Need a guided path when designing your own- or are you looking for one already created to model after?This will be the biggest time saver for you, ever!Every page of the MASTER NOTEBOOK COPY shows the title, page number, lesson number (can be changed of coPrice $125.00Original Price $201.00Save $76.00
- This is a MEGA Bundle of the following resources for Algebra 1:1. Complete Algebra 1 Interactive Notebook - Scanned copy of 70 pages front and back, including handwritten notes and completed foldables2. Complete set of foldables (78+) (all sold separately and as bundle sets in my store)3. CompPrice $429.00Original Price $751.50Save $322.50
- This is a MEGA Bundle of the following resources for Pre-Algebra / 8th Grade Math. Because most of Pre-Algebra is used in Algebra 1, I have taken the first half of my Algebra 1 resources, along with some additional middle school resources to create this bundle.1. Set of Foldables AND Worksheets/BinPrice $249.00Original Price $376.00Save $127.00
This is a set of 2 foldables.
The first foldable shows 3 different scenarios for solving and graphing compound inequalities with AND. 9 complete problems.
The second foldable shows 3 different scenarios for solving and graphing compound inequalities with OR. 9 complete problems.
Each scenario has a front tab with the opportunity for color-coding each inequality and then creating the compound inequality. Each scenario also has 2 word problems associated with the compound inequality, and students will write the solution in set-builder notation as well as graph on the number line.
The full answer key is included!