End the year and prepare your students for tests with this great Review!!! Help your students to organize, refresh, and remember important topics and concepts with this Foldable Flip Book - Study Guide which covers over 50 topics.
Now includes 2 versions!!!
By popular request, I have designed a second version
of this popular resource to align to the STAAR standards for Texas. If you teach in Texas, or if your state or district is aligned with STAAR, then this version is perfect for you as an end of course review for Algebra 1 or a back to school Review for Algebra 2
. Both versions come both with all the notes included and also with a student fill-in version. All 4 Flip Books kits in this one resource
Easy to make - No mess, no cutting, no glue, and a paper saver, too. Three sheets of paper make one book. I have designed this with lots of places for doodling. Great in color, great in white!
Perfect for End of year Review for Algebra 1 and also for the beginning of the course for Algebra 2 and Geometry students.
Please see Preview for Version 2 list of topics
• Algebraic Properties
• Arithmetic; Geometric Sequences
• Direct variation
• Distance Formula
• Domain and Range
• Exponential Growth and Decay
• Factoring Polynomials
• Finding Equations of Lines
• Function Notation
• Functions and Relations
• Graphing Inequalities on the Coordinate Plane
• Graphing Quadratics
• Interval Notation
• Laws of Exponents
• Midpoint Formula
• Order of Operations
• Parallel and Perpendicular Lines
• Parent Functions (Absolute, Cubic, Exponential, Quadratic, Value Linear, Square Root)
• Permutations and Combinations
• Point - Slope Form
• Polynomials (Vocabulary, Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying)
• Quadratics Standard Form and Vertex Form
• Real Number System
• Rational/ Fractional Exponents
• Slope - Intercept Form
• Slope - Rate of Change
• Slope from a Graph
• Solving Absolute Value Equations
• Solving One Variable Equations
• Solving Linear Inequalities
• Solving Literal Equations
• Square Roots
• Statistics & Data Analysis (Mean, Median, Mode, Range, Interquartile Range, Standard Deviation, Outliers, Box and Whisker Plots, Correlation, Histogram, Normal Distribution, z - score, Scatter Plots, Stem & Leaf Plots
• Systems of Equations (Elimination, Substitution, Graphing)
• The Real Number System
• The Quadratic Formula
Buyer Comment: "This was awesome! Gave it to the students as we began review for the EOC and it was great having all the concepts in one foldable."
You may also like:
★ Algebra 2 End of Year EOC Comic Book Doodle Notes Review
★ Algebra Bundle of Foldables and Graphic Organizers
with many Flip Books
★ Algebra EOC Practice with Innovative Questions
★ Algebra Review or Warm-ups 500 questions
★ Algebra 1 Bundle of GOOGLE Activities
★ Algebra: Huge Bundle of Great Activities and Resources
★ Doodle Notes
⇒ Click Here to follow my store
and be the first to hear about my freebies, sales, and new products designed to help you teach, save you time, and engage your students.
Did you know
that you can earn 5% back for future purchases by leaving feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for shopping in my store! Custom requests and custom bundle requests gladly accepted.
If you have any questions or comments please contact me by email me at: email@example.com.
©2017 Joan Kessler (distancemath.com™). Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Colleagues must purchase additional licenses or you may purchase licenses for them at a discount. Note: You may not upload this resource to the Internet in any form.