Algebra 1 End of Course (EOC) Review
Do your students forget a topic when another one is introduced? You can eliminate that problem by using spiraling practice throughout the year. This 90-question resource includes everything your students need to know for your Algebra I class. Worked out answers are included for students to self-check.
This resource includes 5 sets of…
- 5 Solving Equation and Inequality Problems
- 6 Graphing Linear Functions
- 5 Slope Problems
- 3 Regression Problems
- 5 Solving Quadratic Equations
- 5 Exponential Growth and Decay
- 12 Polynomials Problems
- 5 Systems of Linear Equations
- 4 Simplifying Radicals
- 3 Arithmetic/Geometric Sequence
- 5 Solving Literal Equations
- 5 Linear Characteristics
- 5 Writing Linear Equations
- 5 Quadratic Characteristics
- 5 Transformation Problems
- 11 Exponent Problems
- 4 Writing Equations from Verbal Problems
- 2 Direct Variation Problems
Worked Out Answer Key
Here are some other Algebra I activities you may like!
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at email@example.com with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©