Examview question bank containing a set of 20 questions that are all dynamic, covering several areas of the first half of an Algebra 1 course.
- Every question is dynamic, meaning virtually unlimited variations of the questions, so that you can produce multiple versions of every question in the bank.
- A "rationale" section, which can be printed out in student reports, is included for every question.
- A "feedback" section is included in every question, supporting interactive online deployment of tests or study guides.
- Each question is indexed to three different textbooks (Holt 2008, McDougal-Littell 2008, and Prentice Hall 2004), so that you can select questions based on textbook section.
- "Distractor" answers correspond to common mistakes.
- Most questions can be implemented as multiple choice or short answer.
Requires Examview 5.x or 6.x
Related product: Algebra 1 Examview Bank - Equations and Inequalities - CA Standard 5