Algebra 1 - Factoring and Solving Differences of Squares Foldable Flip Book
Also included in
- This is an ever-updating set of foldables for the second half of the school year. It is a growing bundle, which means as I add more content, the price will increase. However, once you purchase the bundle, you will get free updates to download the additional materials at no extra cost. The earlierPrice $48.40Original Price $60.50Save $12.10
- This is a comprehensive bundle of Algebra 1 factoring! This bundle includes the following:1. Factoring Using the Distributive Property Foldable2. Solving Polynomial Equations FlipBook3. Factoring Using the Distributive Property Task Cards4. Factoring Trinomials in the Form of x^2 + bx + c - SetPrice $21.70Original Price $31.00Save $9.30
- Are you using an interactive math notebook? Need a guided path when designing your own- or are you looking for one already created to model after?This will be the biggest time saver for you, ever!Every page of the MASTER NOTEBOOK COPY shows the title, page number, lesson number (can be changed of coPrice $125.00Original Price $201.00Save $76.00
- This is a MEGA Bundle of the following resources for Algebra 1:1. Complete Algebra 1 Interactive Notebook - Scanned copy of 70 pages front and back, including handwritten notes and completed foldables2. Complete set of foldables (78+) (all sold separately and as bundle sets in my store)3. CompPrice $429.00Original Price $751.50Save $322.50
This is a flip book designed for interactive math notebooks.
This flipbook guides students through 3 scenarios of factoring differences of squares:
1. a^2 - b^2: 4 guided examples where the binomial is in the proper form
2. GCF: 4 guided example where the GCF must be factored out first, and then the difference of square factoring can be performed
3. Solving: 3 guided examples where different amounts of steps for solving are necessary (1st: factor and solve, 2nd: set eq=0, factor, and solve, 3rd: set eq=0, GCF, factor, and solve)
This flipbook was a great resource for my students to see the differences of squares being used in different ways!