A flipped classroom is an instructional strategy and a type of blended learning that reverses the traditional learning environment by delivering instructional content, often online, outside of the classroom. It moves activities, including those that may have traditionally been considered homework, into the classroom.
The bundle includes Video Lessons for Chapter 3 in the Algebra 1 Common Core curriculum.
The sections include:
Chapter 3: Solving Inequalities
- Lesson 3-1: Inequalities and Their Graphs
- Lesson 3-2: Solving Inequalities Using Addition or Subtraction
- Lesson 3-3: Solving Inequalities Using Multiplication or Division
- Lesson 3-4: Solving Multi-Step Inequalities
- Lesson 3-5: Working With Sets
- Lesson 3-6: Compound Inequalities
- Lesson 3-7: Absolute Value Equations and Inequalities
- Lesson 3-8: Unions and Intersections
You receive not only the instructional video but accompanying notes for students to fill out as they watch the lesson.
This means you can easily hold your students accountable, increase their retention and understanding, and provide them a great resource for review.
Perfect for in-class demonstration, remedial help, sub plans, or for flipping your class.
Upon purchase, you will receive the student notes as well as a downloadable version of each video lesson.