A flipped classroom is an instructional strategy and a type of blended learning that reverses the traditional learning environment by delivering instructional content, often online, outside of the classroom. It moves activities, including those that may have traditionally been considered homework, into the classroom.
The bundle includes Video Lessons for Chapter 9 in the Algebra 1 Common Core curriculum.
The sections include:
Chapter 9: Quadratic Functions and Equations
- Lesson 9-1: Quadratic Graphs & Their Properties
- Lesson 9-2: Quadratic Functions
- Lesson 9-3: Solving Quadratic Functions
- Lesson 9-4: Factoring to Solve Quadratic Equations
- Lesson 9-5: Completing the Square
- Lesson 9-6: The Quadratic Formula and the Discriminant