This is a foldable designed for interactive math notebooks.
This foldable walks students through the process of graphing square root (or radical) functions.
Students are shown the form of the equation and what each part represents. Students are then guided through
1. Graphing the parent function on each graph
2. Completing a table of values for the new function
3. Graphing the new function (I would use a color)
4. Stating the domain and range
5. Noting the transformation from the parent function
The answer key is included.