This is a summative assessment (test) on the following topics:
- Graphing quadratics (including identifying the vertex and axis of symmetry);
- Solving quadratics by graphing;
- Multiplying (or expanding) polynomials;
- Arithmetic sequences;
- Solving quadratic equations by factoring (and cubics for which a GCF in x may be factored out);
- Rules of exponents;
- Solving quadratic equations using the quadratic formula;
- Addition and subtraction of polynomials (including the distributive property)
- Scientific notation;
- Fundamental counting principle, combinations, and permutations
It has two versions of the test, and each is three pages, for a total of six pages.
Please download the pdf preview file first, so you can see exactly what's included; the product file is a word document, which you may personalize for your students.
Immediately before this assessment, I use the worksheet named 'Transformations of Quadratic Functions for Algebra Spring 2014' (http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Transformations-of-Quadratic-Functions-for-Algebra-Spring-2014-1272584
), and immediately after this assessment, I use the worksheet named 'Polynomial Review Spring 2014' (http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Polynomial-Review-Spring-2014-1272610