Save big with this bundle of interactive notebook foldables and practice for Algebra 1
. Ready, set, learn! Notes and answer keys included.
Each resource in this bundle includes:
- Foldable graphic organizer
- Notes for organizer
- Practice problems or activity
- Answer Key
- Teacher directions
This bundle currently includes 25 different foldable notes
with accompanying practice problems or card sorts. Purchase today, save 25%
on the resources already in the bundle PLUS have access to all future Algebra 1 interactive notebook pages at no extra cost to you. Bundle price will increase when more products are added.
These foldables focus on Algebra 1 concepts including:
(Please download the preview to see the entire list of resources)
- Absolute Value Equations
- Absolute Value Inequalities
- Exponents: Exponential Equations
- Exponents: multiplying and dividing exponents
- Exponents: Positive and Negative Exponents
- Linear Equation: word Problems
- Linear Equations
- Linear Equations: writing from a table
- Monomials, Binomials, and Trinomials
- Multiplying Binomials
- Quadratics: Factoring Quadratics with FOIL
- Quadratics: Factoring Quadratics with GCF
- Quadratics: The Quadratic Formula
- Quadratics: Writing Quadratic Equations from Word Problems
- Quadratics: Completing the square
- Radicals: Simplifying Radicals
- Sequences: Arithmetic sequences
- Sequences: Geometric Sequences
- Simplify Linear Expressions: Combining Like Terms
- Simplify Linear Expressions: Distributive Property
- Slope: find the slope from 2 points
- Slope: Find the slope froma graph
- Systems of Equations: graphing systems of equations
- Systems of Equations: Solve systems of equations
Great to use along with Algebra 1: Activities bundle for centers and more
Save big with my entire library
of Algebra 1 concepts in the Algebra 1 Teacher Resource Bundle
which includes the notes in this bundle.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.