Products in this Bundle (91)
showing 1-5 of 91 products
This resource has it all with Algebra 1 notes, warm-ups, and pacing guides so you can confidently teach Algebra 1 without all of the hassle and time of making it yourself. Complete answer keys are always included. Additional bonus files are provided so you can get an easy start to using interactive notebooks, too! If you want to get all of my Algebra 1 interactive notebook kits in one place for the biggest discount, look no further, this bundle is for you!
Best of all— by purchasing this bundle you will get all of my paper Algebra 1 Interactive Notebook Unit Kits in one place! As more resources get added to this bundle, the price will increase—buy it now and you get FREE updates whenever a new paper Algebra 1 interactive notebook unit kit gets added to my store!
- Interactive Notebooks teach organizational skills (if you've ever met a freshmen, you know this is badly needed)
- Notes are less likely to be lost into "the void" (AKA their backpack)
- They promote study skills (literally being on the same page as your students has its advantages)
- Students create their own reference material for future math courses
- Students take greater ownership over their notes (even the students you might not have thought would)
⭐If you find yourself spending too much time trying to find or create daily notes and warm-ups to support the learning of all of your students, let me help lighten your planning load.
⭐You can rest easy knowing you are choosing to use interactive notebook units that are designed to scaffold and support your students' learning without sacrificing any rigor (while also saving you hundreds of prep hours).
⭐Providing quality notes to support all of your students shouldn’t be hard, time-consuming or a point of stress, but it often is. This bundle of resources was made to save you time and give you confidence that you are supporting the learning of all learners, especially those who need help with organization.
✔️ Wouldn't it be nice to leave work at 3:30 pm every day with your lessons and warm-ups already planned?
✔️ What about taking back your Sundays and no longer needing to spend your weekend planning for the week ahead?
✔️ And wouldn't it be great to finally stop looking all over for a hodge-podge of resources to supplement your textbook's curriculum? (If you even have one.)
This resource was made with students in mind, but it can do so much for you as a teacher, too.
- Suggested pacing guides for each unit
- Interactive notebook planning sheet (editable) - map out what will be on each page of your interactive notebook
- Table of contents template (editable) - use a table of contents for each unit so students know exactly where to look for help for any given topic!
- Notebook pocket template (editable) - all interactive notebooks should have a pocket to store in-progress notes or activities so they don't get lost before getting glued in. This is also a great spot to store reference materials you want students to have quick access to.
- Math Class Help 3-2-1 (editable) - interactive notebooks are meant to promote soft skills, and finding ways to persevere and get "un-stuck" needs to be taught. This page provides students with a place to look back and get ideas of what to do when they don't know what to do.
- 1-100 Factor Pairs Chart (two versions) - this highly-rated resource has been raved about by many math teachers and for good reason! It's the perfect tool to help support students and level the playing field. "This was a game-changer for my struggling students" - Denise S.
- Foldable Templates (editable) - Easily create your own interactive notes using these 100% editable templates.
- ❤️Exclusive Facebook Group! A link is provided to join. This group is only for math teachers who have purchased this bundle. You will be able to give input on future resources and have a safe and private place to ask questions.
With the right organization and scaffolding, all students are capable of learning a rigorous math curriculum, but planning to make that happen shouldn’t need to take all of your spare time.
⭐This interactive notebook bundle is designed to make your busy life easier while providing mathematically rigorous yet accessible learning opportunities for students. Interactive notebooks are the perfect tool to help support all of your students in finding success in Algebra 1. Interactive notebooks promote organization and study skills, both of which are usually desperately needed skills for most Algebra 1 students.
Currently, there are 7 Algebra 1 units included in this bundle.
All units come complete with pacing guides, warm-ups (that can be used however you like: mini-quizzes, short homework assignments, exit tickets, bell-ringers, etc.), and notes--all with complete answer keys.
Principles behind this resource:
- All topics should feel like they build gradually so topics snowball and grow naturally together
- Students shouldn't feel like they are just memorizing steps. There are lessons included that motivate the "why" behind the standard procedure.
- Interactive notebooks promote organization so students can more easily refer to their notes.
- Topics take repetition. Warm-ups are included to catch misconceptions that may have developed and to let students have another chance to ask questions about their learning from the prior day.
What if I don't like doing warm-ups? The included warm-ups make fantastic...
- Short homework assignments
- Exit Tickets
- "This really helped my students stay engaged in the notes and lessons while they were learning in school. They were able to have a notebook that they were able to reference back to with resources that they remembered using. Thank you!" - Belinda K, Unit 1 - The Foundations of Algebra
- "I am so glad I purchased this resource. My systems unit was a mess - a hodgepodge of random resources accumulated over the years. NO MORE! This is a beautiful resource, complete with thoughtful examples that cover everything the kids need to know about systems. I just started using it this week and it is excellent. I know I will use it for years to come!" - Kelsey R, Unit 7 - Systems
- Algebra 1 Warm-Ups | Unit 1- The Foundations of Algebra
- Real Number System FOLDABLE and REFERENCE SHEET - Classifying Real Numbers
- Properties of Real Numbers Foldable
- Order of Operations notes & Reference Sheet for Interactive Notebook
- Evaluating Algebraic Expressions Foldable Notes
- Combining Like Terms Interactive Notebook Notes
- Distributive Property Foldable Notes
- Translating Algebraic Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities KEYWORDS Foldable
- Translating Algebraic Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities Notes
- Solving 1-Step & 2-Step Equations Notes + Solutions to an Equation Reference
- Solving 2-Step Inequalities Foldable Notes + Sign Flipping Investigation
- Multi-Step Equations (variables on same side)
- Multi-Step Equations (variables on both sides)
- Special Case Solutions
- Consecutive Integer & Perimeter
- Writing & Solving Equations
- Algebraic Proofs
- Equivalent Ratios & Solving Proportions
- Percent of Change + Applications
- Intro to Absolute Value Equations
- Absolute Value Equations
- Writing Absolute Value Equations
- Literal Equations
- Warm-Ups for Solving Multi-Step Equations Unit
- Intro to Inequalities - Graphing & Translating
- Graphing & Writing Inequalities
- Multi-Step Inequalities
- Writing & Solving Inequalities Applications
- Compound Inequalities
- Compound Inequalities (additional practice + special cases)
- Absolute Value Inequalities
- Warmups for Solving Inequalities Unit
- Intro to Domain & Range + Discrete vs. Continuous
- Representations of Discrete Relations + Domain & Range
- Function or Not? Identifying Functions
- Domain and Range (Discrete Relations)
- Domain and Range (Continuous Relations)
- Interpreting & Sketching Graphs of Real World Scenarios
- Function Notation + Function Notation with Graphs
- Analyzing Functions
- Identifying Linear Equations
- Finding x- and y- Intercepts
- Graphing Lines in Standard Form by Intercepts
- Graphing Horizontal & Vertical Lines
- Writing & Interpreting Standard Form EQs
- Solving Equations by Graphing & Zeros
- Finding Slope & Interpreting Slope (includes two sets of notes + a graphic organizer)
- Graphing Absolute Value Functions by Transformations
- Direct Variations and EQs of Proportional & Non-Proportional Relationships (includes two sets of notes)
- Warm-Ups for Linear Equations & Slope Unit
- Graphing & Writing Equations of Lines in Slope-Intercept Form (includes three sets of notes + 2 introductory reviews)
- Writing Equations of Lines Given 1 and 2 Points
- Scatter Plots & Line of Best Fit (includes two sets of notes)
- Writing Equations of Parallel & Perpendicular Lines
- Writing linear EQ's from Word Problems
- Writing Linear Equations - Applications
- Inverse Linear Functions
- Inequalities Symbol Reference Sheet (useful for quick review prior to teaching Piecewise Functions)
- Piecewise Functions
- Warm-Ups for Equations of Linear Functions Unit
- Systems of Equations Introduction Notes for Interactive Notebook
- Types of Solutions to Systems of Equations Foldable
- Solving Systems of Equations by Graphing Notes for Interactive Notebook
- Solving Systems of Equations by Substitution Notes for Interactive Notebook
- Intro to Solving Systems of Equations by Elimination Foldable
- Solving Systems of Equations by Elimination Notes for Interactive Notebook
- Solving Systems of Equations Method Comparison Notes for Interactive Notebook
- Systems of Equations Applications Foldable
- Writing & Solving Systems Applications 7-Page Booklet Notes
- Graphing Linear Inequalities in 2 Variables Interactive Notebook Notes
- Solving Systems of Inequalities by Graphing Interactive Notebook Notes
- Warm-Ups for Solving Systems of Equations & Inequalities Unit
- Monomials - Identifying & Adding/Subtracting
- Exponent Properties Discovery Investigation & Graphic Organizer (includes three versions)
- Properties of Exponents - Multiplication & Division Rules (includes two sets of notes)
- Simplifying Exponential Expressions Using Exponent Properties (includes two sets of notes)
- Scientific Notation (includes converting, multiplying & dividing)
- Rational Exponents - Converting and Evaluating
- Solving Exponential Equations with Common Bases
- Graphing Exponential Functions
- Exponential Growth, Decay & Compound Interest Applications
- Linear vs. Exponential Functions
- Arithmetic Sequences
- Geometric Sequences
- Recursive Sequences
- Warm-Ups for Exponents & Exponential Functions Unit
UNIT 9 - POLYNOMIALS & FACTORING (currently in progress - see dates added below)
- Intro to Polynomials - Standard Form, Classifying, Adding & Subtracting 7/25/21
- Multiplying Polynomials (includes two sets of notes, covering monomial x polynomial and polynomial x polynomial) 7/25/21
- Dividing Polynomials by Monomials 7/26/21
- Factoring a GCF out of a Polynomial 7/28/21
If you said "yes" to either question, check out my Algebra Flowcharts! They are a great way to help you reach every learner in your classroom by breaking down complicated processes into easy step-by-step chunks any student can follow. (Flowcharts are not included in this Interactive Notebook bundle.)
⚠️Flowcharts are not included in this bundle. If you would like to purchase any of my algebra flowcharts, you can find them here.
⚠️This bundle is being sold as-is. While this bundle is still currently growing, there is no timeline for additional resources and no promises are being made. The price is directly proportional to the number of resources presently included and will be updated each time a new resource is added. Please purchase accordingly.
If you ever have an issue, please send me an email at email@example.com and give me a chance to fix it before leaving a review! I always love having happy customers.
©Math by the Mountain, 2021. Products provided by Math by the Mountain are intended for the use of one teacher only. All rights reserved. This purchase is non-transferable and is intended for single classroom use only. If multiple teachers in a department, building, or district wish to use this product, then a corresponding number of licenses must be purchased. No part of this product may be reproduced, distributed, or shared with physical or electronic copies. Furthermore, under no circumstances can any product or portion of a product purchased from the Math by the Mountain TPT store be posted on the internet, even for personal classroom websites.