Algebra 1 - Interpreting and Understanding Graphs of Relations - Foldable
Also included in
- This is a list of the currently uploaded foldables in this bundle. It is an ever-growing bundle that will continue to be updated, so for one price you can always have every resource! This has a current value of over $63 if bought separately! Check out my store for individual views of foldables. APrice $56.40Original Price $70.50Save $14.10
- This is a bundle of the following resources that are sold separately in my TPT store. You can see more information about each one as well as previews when you go to each individual's product page.Individually, foldables are sold for $1.50 each and task cards are $2.50. This is a money saving bundlPrice $17.60Original Price $22.00Save $4.40
- Are you using an interactive math notebook? Need a guided path when designing your own- or are you looking for one already created to model after?This will be the biggest time saver for you, ever!Every page of the MASTER NOTEBOOK COPY shows the title, page number, lesson number (can be changed of coPrice $125.00Original Price $201.00Save $76.00
- This is a MEGA Bundle of the following resources for Algebra 1:1. Complete Algebra 1 Interactive Notebook - Scanned copy of 70 pages front and back, including handwritten notes and completed foldables2. Complete set of foldables (78+) (all sold separately and as bundle sets in my store)3. CompPrice $429.00Original Price $751.50Save $322.50
- This is a MEGA Bundle of the following resources for Pre-Algebra / 8th Grade Math. Because most of Pre-Algebra is used in Algebra 1, I have taken the first half of my Algebra 1 resources, along with some additional middle school resources to create this bundle.1. Set of Foldables AND Worksheets/BinPrice $249.00Original Price $376.00Save $127.00
This is a front-back sided foldable that contains 4 different graphs of relations.
Each relation contains a completely different scenario.
You would need to print this foldable with the short side being the flipping side.
You could have students complete this foldable as you model the way to write out information using a document camera. I used this to go into my students' interactive Algebra notebooks.
My own answer key is included, however, feel free to adjust any information you feel necessary.
You can see this foldable being used in action from my YouTube video lesson here: https://youtu.be/n2I8KUUfZlE
Check out all of my Algebra 1 and Geometry video lessons on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/c/iteachalgebra