If you are preparing Algebra 1 students for the common core, then this is your midterm exam.
This midterm exam was used in our CP Algebra 1 course. The students have been exposed to order of operation, function, solving, graphing, inequalities, and systems of equations.
The format of the exam is situational. There is a paragraph that describes a situation followed by 3 to 6 questions. The questions vary in difficulty and format (31 Multiple Choice, 7 Short Answer). Questions include changing one aspect of a situation and describing the impact on the equation, graph, situation, etc. There is one check all that apply question.
• Midterm exam in word document and PDF format
• Midterm exam review in word document and PDF format
• Answer keys to the exam and midterm in PDF format
• Answer document for students to record answers in Word and PDF format
• Item Analysis of my 60 students performance by question in PDF format
Note: This was used in Ohio (OH) to prepare for the PARCC Test
The goal is to prepare students for the type of questions found on common core standardized assessments like the PARCC/Smart Balanced/AIR/STAAR
OR YOU COULD SAVE MONEY AND BUY ALL OF MY ALGEBRA RESOURCES IN A BUNDLE
A new product related to this one:
Here is my 1 week test prep packet I use to right before the test