This is a formative assessment (quiz) on the following topics:
- Factoring polynomials
- Factoring trinomials
- Factoring differences of squares
- Multiplying binomials and multiplying polynomials
- Rules of exponents, including negative exponents
- Venn diagrams and conditional probability
- Addition and subtraction of polynomials; distributive property
- Scientific notation
- Fundamental counting principle, combinations, and permutations
- Probability and conditional probability
There are two versions of the quiz, and each quiz is three pages, for a total of six pages.
Please download the pdf preview file first, so you can see exactly what's included; the product file is a word document, which you may personalize for your students.
Immediately before this assessment, I use the worksheet named 'Factoring Polynomials Part 4 for Algebra Spring 2014' (http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Factoring-Polynomials-Part-4-for-Algebra-Spring-2014-1271239
), and immediately after this assessment, I use the worksheet named 'Spiral Review Spring 2014' (http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Spiral-Review-Spring-2014-1271255