This is a formative assessment (quiz) on the following topics:
- Simplifying radical expressions;
- The fundamental counting principle, combinations, and permutations;
- Addition and subtraction of polynomials, including the distributive property;
- Determining the x-intercept of a linear equation;
- Solving systems of equations by substitution;
- Solving systems of equations by graphing, including quadratics;
- Using the quadratic formula;
There are two versions of the quiz, and each quiz is two pages, for a total of four pages.
Please download the pdf preview file first, so you can see exactly what's included; the product file is a word document, which you may personalize for your students.
Immediately before this assessment, I use the worksheet named 'Working with Radical Expressions Part 2 Spring 2014' (http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Working-with-Radical-Expressions-Part-2-Spring-2014-1272620
), and immediately after this assessment, I use the worksheet named 'Keep Those Algebra Skills Sharp Spring 2014' (http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Keep-Those-Algebra-Skills-Sharp-Spring-2014-1272631