This is an Algebra 1 packet designed for students who are going to be entering Algebra 1. It is a perfect summer review/practice packet!
As an Algebra 1 teacher for many years, I know what my students coming in should know, and what basic skills they may be struggling with. In order to be able to properly teach the Algebra 1 content, students should be proficient in the following topics:
20 pages with over 212 problems covering the topics:
- Variables and Expressions
- Order of Operations
- Number Properties
- Evaluating Expressions
- Adding & Subtracting Fractions
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions
- Combining Like Terms
- Solving One-Step Equations
- Solving Two-Step Equations
- Solving Proportions
- Graphing Inequalities on a Number Line
- The Coordinate Plane
- Graphing by Making a Table
- Slope and y-intercept of a Linear Equation
- Basic Exponent Rules
- Sequences and Patterns
- Calculating Perimeter
- Calculating Area
- Perfect Square Numbers
Each topic has its own page with enough space to do each problem. Check out the preview link to see some of the sample pages.
A complete answer key is included.