Algebra 1 - Rearranging Literal Equations - Foldable Flipbook
Also included in
- This is a list of the currently uploaded foldables in this bundle. It is an ever-growing bundle that will continue to be updated, so for one price you can always have every resource! This has a current value of over $63 if bought separately! Check out my store for individual views of foldables. APrice $56.40Original Price $70.50Save $14.10
- This is a bundle of Algebra 1 equation solving foldables, task cards, games, and puzzles.Each product in this bundle is currently sold separately in my store. You can preview each file in my store to see the individual pictures and examples.Individually, foldables cost $1.50 and task card activitiePrice $26.95Original Price $38.50Save $11.55
- Are you using an interactive math notebook? Need a guided path when designing your own- or are you looking for one already created to model after?This will be the biggest time saver for you, ever!Every page of the MASTER NOTEBOOK COPY shows the title, page number, lesson number (can be changed of coPrice $125.00Original Price $201.00Save $76.00
- This is a MEGA Bundle of the following resources for Algebra 1:1. Complete Algebra 1 Interactive Notebook - Scanned copy of 70 pages front and back, including handwritten notes and completed foldables2. Complete set of foldables (78+) (all sold separately and as bundle sets in my store)3. CompPrice $429.00Original Price $751.50Save $322.50
- This is a MEGA Bundle of the following resources for Pre-Algebra / 8th Grade Math. Because most of Pre-Algebra is used in Algebra 1, I have taken the first half of my Algebra 1 resources, along with some additional middle school resources to create this bundle.1. Set of Foldables AND Worksheets/BinPrice $249.00Original Price $376.00Save $127.00
This is a flipbook designed for interactive math notebooks.
The construction is simple.
Step 1: Print the two pages with the longer side being the flipping side.
Step 2: Cut the dashed line down the middle.
Step 3. Layer the Tab #2 over the Tab #3.
Step 4. Flip over the top two tabs so that the tabs line up as shown on the cover page of this product!
Students are guided through 3 basic one-step rearranging problems using subtraction, division, and multiplication.
Students are then shown an example of a multi-step literal equation to rearrange, with two practice problems.
The same process is for the last tab, however they are given sentences to translate into algebraic equations and then rearrange.
My students LOVED this flipbook!
I also have a set of task cards for this skill in my store!