Algebra 1 Review (For Geometry and Algebra 2 Students) Flip Book
This flip book was created to use with Geometry or Algebra 2 students as a review/refresher of the following Algebra 1 topics:
• Multi-Step Equations
• Exponent Rules (simplifying expressions with exponents)
• Radicals (simplifying and operations with radical expressions, includes square and cube roots)
• Polynomials (all operations)
• Factoring Polynomials (GCF, difference of squares, trinomials)
• Linear Equations (slope-intercept form, standard form, graphing lines, vertical and horizontal lines, slope formula, writing equations using the point-slope formula, and parallel vs. perpendicular lines)
• Quadratic Equations (graphing and solving by factoring)
There are 73 practice problems for students to complete. Directions for printing and answer key included. This makes a perfect back to school activity!
This resource is included in the following bundle(s)
LICENSING TERMS: This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.