Also included in
- Get all of my Algebra 1 activities (currently 63!) for one low price in this growing bundle! You will get all additional Algebra 1 activities that I add to my store for FREE! The price of this bundle will increase with each added activity. As I have now reached the promised 60 activities, I will sti$110.99$170.50Save $59.51
Want this resource as quizzes on Google Forms instead of as a PDF? Click HERE!
This is an end of year review game for an Algebra 1 class. Students will work in groups (or individually) to complete "missions" based on certain topics in the Algebra 1 curriculum. See list of topics below and be sure to look at the preview to make sure that this activity is right for your students. Each mission is separate from the others, so if needed, you can omit any mission that isn't right for your students. A group answer sheet is included as well as teacher directions, and answer key.
There are 15 “missions” for students to complete, each with 5 questions for a total of 75 questions. The missions can be completed in any order, and don’t relate to each other. Each mission is based on a specific topic from Algebra 1. Students pick a mission to start with, answer the questions on their group answer sheet and then bring the answer sheet up to have checked by the teacher. I give 2 points for getting the correct answer on the first try and 1 point for the second try with no points awarded after that. Each topic gets a total and then you can add up each total to get the group’s score.
Types of questions include multiple choice and free response with some of the multiple choice questions have more than one right answer. The majority of questions are multiple choice.
Topics included: (At least one question is included on each of the following topics, some topics may have more than one question or a whole "mission" dedicated to them)
- Solving multi-step Equations & Inequalities
- Evaluating Functions
- Lines and Curves of best fit
- Literal equations
- adding and subtracting polynomials
- Simplifying radicals (square and cube roots only)
- solving quadratic equations (factoring, using a graph, quadratic formula)
- Rules of exponents
- Factoring completely (GCF, grouping, trinomials)
- Dividing polynomials (by a monomial and by a binomial but with no remainders)
- Multiplying Polynomials
- Systems of Equations & Inequalities
- Identifying zeros
- Translating expressions and finding rules
- Transformations of linear equations
- Direct and inverse variation
- Writing linear equations
- Multiplying Radicals
- Domain and Range of Functions
Questions? Use the "ask a question" tool to ask!